2008년 12월 3일 수요일

Is there a personal incident in your life you wish could erase?

Envision Lady Macbeth wringing her hands, unable to get the imaginary blood off of them. She is haunted by her participations in the grisly deed. Do you think her response is plausible? Do you think you would be consumed with guilt yourself if you found yourself wrapped up in such a heinous crime?
Yes, definitely. I remember when I was young, I stole something from the store. And I still feel guilty for it. Although it was a very small, I continue to be guilty for my past actions. Of course, there are more deep, personal incidents in my life I want to erase as well. This was just a simple, small incident I am willing to share. There are so many incidents in my life that I regret doing. But they are small compared to what Lady Macbeth experienced and participated in.
Her reponse is definitely plausible, because being involved in a murder crime will haunt a person forever. “Murder” itself has some kind of power over a person; it never washes off. I still feel guilty for all the regretful things I’ve done and they continue to haunt me. I can’t imagine being part of a murder and living life with such a burden. Having participated in a murder is so huge compared to other dark deeds; it is a dark, cruel scene for a person to handle.
If small things like stealing still keeps me guilty, then I think I would have turned out just like Lady Macbeth if I had found myself wrapped up in a heinous crime; it would endlessly come to haunt me. Even if I try to be strong, I would still be full of guilt. Like I have say before, murder has some kind of hidden “power” that can get a person mentally and eventually lead the person into destruction.

댓글 없음: